Business Set Up
Starting up in business can be both exciting and daunting. It’s certainly a time when you need good advice to lay the right foundations for building a business that will grow and flourish.
Royston Parkin can help you right from the very beginning, even when your business is still just an idea. Bring us your ideas, hopes and dreams and we'll help you to evaluate them in a constructive and realistic manner.
Once you have decided to proceed, Royston Parkin can provide comprehensive and practical support at this crucial time in the life-cycle of your business, helping to guide you through those challenging first years. We’re always available at the end of a phone and happy to offer free telephone advice.
You will also benefit from our well-established network of banks and solicitors to help you build the relationships you will need as the business grows.
Contact us to arrange an initial consultation.
Royston Parkin can help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House, set up a company ‘passport’ and statutory books
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Explore Grant Eligibility and assess whether you qualify for allowances against investments made
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Notify HMRC for income tax, PAYE schemes and help you to choose the right VAT scheme to maximise post-tax income
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements