Construction Industry Scheme
Helping the construction industry to deal with HMRC's complex CIS legislation.
The Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) sets out the rules for how payments to subcontractors for construction work must be handled by contractors. There are stringent penalties for non-compliance with the CIS, so professional advice is essential.
Contact us for more information about our CIS services.
Royston Parkin can take away the burden of compliance with the CIS with a comprehensive service, including:
- Advising on whether to register for the CIS
- Registration with HMRC and verification of new subcontractors with HMRC
- Calculation and processing of monthly deductions from amounts payable to subcontractors
- Advising on the employment status of subcontractors
- Completion and delivery of monthly statements and returns
- Payments to subcontractors