Royston Parkin can provide thorough finance reviews combining objectivity and keen insight, including:
- Review current methods of financing the business internally; monies tied up in debtors, stock, works in progress, creditors etc.
- Review current trading to establish whether all your customers and types of work are profitable.
- Identify options available for alternative sources of finance.
- Help you to stay in control in the future by showing you how to identify costs and benefits of any future projects prior to implementation.
- Review current methods of financing the business externally: bank overdraft, loans, HP, grants, Directors loan accounts.
- Establish effects of current financing on profitability, cash and control.
- Prepare plans and forecasts to help you obtain finance, internally or externally.
Meet the Team