Payroll Solutions. Accurate and on-time. Every time
Payroll can be a real challenge for businesses.
It is, of course, a vital task but does take up valuable time that could be better spent elsewhere developing and managing your business. Payroll is also subject to ever-changing legislation that can be difficult to keep up with.
Payroll solutions is just one of the many services offered by Royston Parkin. Compared to the expense of system upgrades and staff training, outsourcing your payroll can prove to be extremely cost-effective.
When you outsource the payroll function to Royston Parkin you can be confident that your payroll is taken care of accurately, efficiently and on-time, every time.
From one person payrolls through to independent contractors and up to medium and large-sized businesses, whatever the pay frequency, however many payslips, our experienced team can handle it.
Each business is different so Royston Parkin works with you to establish a process to suit you. We can deliver payslips in paper format, by email or even by a unique employer/employee portal. We can also process the payments on your behalf.
Time to hand over the payroll task? Give us a call to discuss how Royston Parkin can provide a cost-effective payroll service - you’ll wonder why you didn’t do it sooner!
Consider the benefits:
- Reduced overheads – no need for specialist staff or costly software
- Complete confidentiality – particularly important for handling senior managers' and directors' pay
- Easy to read payroll reports - meeting statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Benefits in Kind - we can also provide advice as to pay packages involving benefits in kind to minimise tax and NIC wherever possible.
- Flexibility – a service tailored to meet requirements for weekly, four weekly or monthly pay, overtime payments and holiday pay
- Excellent service levels – access to a professional, well informed and responsive payroll team
- P11Ds and P11D(B) - As part of our payroll service Royston Parkin can undertake the preparation of forms P11Ds and form P11D(B), calculate the Class 1A liabilities and submit these to HMRC within the statutory time limits.