It is always good to regularly take a step back and review finances, both business and personal circumstances.
By staying on top of your finances, you can get on with running the business, rather than the business running you!
Royston Parkin can provide thorough finance reviews combining objectivity and keen insight, including:
- Review current methods of financing the business internally; monies tied up in debtors, stock, works in progress, creditors etc.
- Review current trading to establish whether all your customers and types of work are profitable.
- Identify options available for alternative sources of finance.
- Help you to stay in control in the future by showing you how to identify costs and benefits of any future projects prior to implementation.
- Review current methods of financing the business externally: bank overdraft, loans, HP, grants, Directors loan accounts.
- Establish effects of current financing on profitability, cash and control.
- Prepare plans and forecasts to help you obtain finance, internally or externally.